GetSocial Web SDK Changelog¶
v7.11.0 - Jun 22, 2022¶
- New: support for verified users
- Fix static methods in MediaAttachment.
v7.10.5 - Jun 13, 2022¶
- Fixed: Remove unsupported methods in MediaAttachment.
v7.10.4 - May 31, 2022¶
- Fixed: ChatMessage parsing (include properties) in getChats and getChatMessages methods.
v7.10.3 - May 16, 2022¶
- Fixed: SDK doesn’t crash on authentication if local storage is disabled.
v7.10.2 - May 9, 2022¶
- Fixed: getActivity method to properly set the author
v7.10.1 - Apr 29, 2022¶
- Fixed: Activity Source parsing
- Fixed: App User as activity author
v7.10.0 - Mar 30, 2022¶
- New: Global search (beta) for activities, labels, hashtags, users, groups and topics
v7.9.0 - Feb 10, 2022¶
- New: added possibility to filter for trending activities, topics and groups.
- New: find topics and groups by labels and properties.
- New: find activities by content, labels and properties
- New: get suggested users based on user connections and trending users
- New: follow labels and tags to see related content in the user’s timeline.
- New: improved find for labels and hashtags.
- Fixed: isBanned() is now correctly updated if the ban expiration happens while the user is using the website/app.
- New: bookmark activities and get all the bookmarked activities from the user.
- New: get reacted or voted activities from the user.
- New: filter activities by mentions of a user or the website/app.
- Overall improvements.
v7.5.0 - Dec 20, 2021¶
The first release.