Introduction to GetSocial UI Customization¶
GetSocial SDK is a fully white-label solution, you can easily customize GetSocial Views to look and feel natively in your App.
We include Dark and Light UI themes in our Demo App under Apache 2 Licence, so you are free to modify and use them.
We provide a set of PSD templates with correctly named assets slices ready for developers to use after export.
UI is configurable with a json file and set of custom-made assets.
Short glossary of the common terms in the UI customization guide:
- Base design: mockup provided by the designer from which all the dimensions are measured;
- Base resolution: width and height of the base design mockup;
- Drawable source: the image that is used by SDK in the UI;
- Canvas: screen area that is going to be used to draw the base design.
The easiest way to create a custom UI theme for GetSocial is to download one of the existing themes and modify it to match your app style.
|Default Landscape||Download Zip|
|Light Portrait||Download Zip|
|Light Landscape||Download Zip|
|Dark Portrait||Download Zip|
|Dark Landscape||Download Zip|
- Check Designers Guide to learn how to prepare assets to create unique UI.
- Review UI configuration json reference.
- How to load custom UI configuration in your app on Android.
- How to load custom UI configuration in your app on iOS.
- How to load custom UI configuration in your app on Unity.