Landing Page Customization from Dashboard¶
Texts and images on the landing page can be configured on the Dashboard.
- Description: A short description of your app, similar to the one that you provide in app stores.
- Image: Upload an image that demonstrates the attractiveness of your app.
- Fallback URL: URL pointing to your app’s homepage. This URL is optional, however, it allows us to redirect users to your app’s homepage if our systems are down.
- Google Tag Manager ID: Google tag used to track visitors clicking on the invite links. For instance, you can retarget visitors of landing pages later in your marketing campaigns.
- Customize landing page dynamically for each Smart Invite sent on SDK.
- Setup mobile app to receive Smart Links on Android, iOS and Unity.
- Check the Smart Links best practices.
- Customize your Smart Link Domain.